Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Busselton Central ‘Win Free Coles Groceries for a YEAR’ Competition
Entry into the ‘Win Free Coles Groceries for a YEAR’ Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promotor: Busselton Central – Cnr of Prince and West Streets, Busselton, Western Australia 6280
How to Enter: Shoppers spend $20 or more in any single transaction at any participating store at Busselton Central Shopping Centre during the promotional period to receive an entry form. Complete the details on the entry form and place it in the barrel located in the mall.
The promotion commences at 9am Monday November 5, 2018 and runs to 12 Noon Friday December 14, 2018.
Conditions of Entry
- Receipts must be dated within the Promotional Period and will not be accepted via mail or email.
- Receipts are invalid if they are copied or tampered with in any way.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- This promotion does not apply to Management and staff of JLL or Australian Unity or Contractors of the above organisations.
- This promotion does not apply to employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and participating stores at the Busselton Central and the agencies associated with this Promotion. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Any entries received from employees or immediate families will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of receipts and to disqualify any customer who submits a receipt that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- Bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this promotion.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- Partial lay-by receipts are not accepted as part of this promotion, only completed lay-by receipts.
- Entry forms that are not drawn as weekly prize winners will remain in the barrel throughout the promotional period and be valid for all other prize draws.
Details of the Prizes
The Major Prize draw will be held at 12 Noon on Friday December 14, 2018.at Busselton Central.
The first entry drawn will receive the following prize
- 52 x $250 Coles gift cards – total value $13,000
The prize winners will be notified by telephone and complete a prize declaration form upon receipt of prize.
If the prize is unclaimed, it will be redrawn on Friday December 21, 2018 at the JLL Centre Management Office at 6 Wanneroo Road Yokine. WA.
Winners will be published on the website – www.busseltoncentral.com.au and on the Busselton Central Facebook page.
The ‘Years’ worth of Groceries’ value has been ascertained through Australian Bureau of Statistics House Expenditure Survey 2015/16 valuing food and non-alcoholic beverages expenditure at $237/week equaling $12,324/year. The prize takes into consideration 9.5% growth to 2018 and equals $250/week or $13,000 for the year. Source – http://abs.gov.au/household-expenditure
The Promoter and any companies associated with this Promotion accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is the winner’s responsibility to have the necessary driver’s license when using the prize.
The information contained in this entry form will be utilised by Busselton Central for marketing purposes and you may receive marketing material. By completing this entry form, you agree to Busselton Central Shopping Centre using your personal information to promote its products and services. If you no longer wish to receive promotional information from Busselton Central, you may advise us by contacting the Busselton Central Centre Management Office on 08 9242 5530.
Queries can be addressed and further information can be obtained by contacting the Busselton Central Centre Management office on 08 9242 5530 or by visiting www.busseltoncentral.com.au.